Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Visa, Master Card, American Express and Net Terms are accepted.
All items are manufactured in Alder, Hard Maple, Red Oak, and Cherry. Alder may carry a lead time and cherry prices at a premium. We also offer the following woods on a special run basis (lead time will apply): White Oak, Mahogany and Black Walnut. Minimum quantities may apply on some items.
- 30 day return policy strictly enforced.
- 15% restocking charge will apply on all return.
- 5% exchange fee will apply on all exchanges.
- No returns accepted on special woods, customized orders (e.g. columns or mantels), or on material that has been finished or altered in any way.
- All returns must be properly packaged. Items will be inspected upon receipt and must be approved before a credit will be issued.
- No credit will be given on unauthorized returns. Factory RMA # is required.
- Net – F.O.B. Carson, CA.
- Freight charges will be added to all orders.
- Oversized packages (over 8ft. length) or exceeding size limits will be shipped by Common Carrier (UPS Freight). A minimum freight charge of $150.oo will apply.
- Freight charges are determined by total weight, distance, and area of delivery, commercial, job-site or residential rates are determined by carrier; therefore we are unable to accurately estimate freight on each order.
- Contents must be inspected upon receipt and re-stored in packing until installation. Please see warranty.
- Canada items are subject to payment of brokerage/customs charges and are beyond our control. Charges will be billed to the returning party.
- Pre-arrangements for payment of brokerage/customs charges for shipments to third parties must be made by purchaser. Carrier will otherwise collect from consignee delivery.
- We will replace factory defective items within one year of the purchase date, subject to factory approval.
- Our liability shall not exceed the replacement cost of our product.
- Defect on the material or workmanship must be reported upon receipt of product and prior to installation.
- Prompt and proper sealing and finishing is essential to maintain wood stability. We use Water Resistant Glue for additional glue joint durability.
- We do not recommend our product for external use.
- Wood products must be maintained under stable temperature and humidity conditions to remain under warranty.
Note: We reserve the right to adjust prices and make design modifications without previous notice if necessary.
- Orders in stock will generally ship within 3 business days.
- Orders cannot be processed if incomplete (wood species, payment method, or quantities).
- We confirm all orders by e-mail. To ensure your order ships correctly, please review the Order Confirmation page prior to clicking the Submit Order button.
- Orders which require modification, assembly, special quantity run or have been packed at time of cancelation may be subject to a service charge.
- Freight and handling charges on orders refused by consignee will be charged to buyer.
- When ordering moldings please allow for pattern repeat waste of (20%).
- Some of our panels and moldings may have a sealer coat applied to the back. Sealer must be removed and sanding will be required if backs are to be finished to match fronts.
- Our measurements may have a variation within 1/8” – If critical please ask for verification of sizes.
- All items are finely sanded to 180 grit, they may require additional sanding based upon finisher requirements.